Army today said a recruitment rally will be conducted at Sonarwani in Bandipora from May 16 to May 23 this year.
1. Only Un-married Men Candidates are eligible and Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
2. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
3. Admit Cards will be available on official Portal of Join Indian Army from 01 May 2018. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
4. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
5. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
6. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card alongwith admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from 17 March 2018 to 30 April 2018 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).